A blog with a good Adult SEO can do more for you than the best resume. These are basic tips for positioning your personal brand and for your adult blog.
Whether you are in active search for employment or if you are strengthening your personal brand, you have in your blog the best weapons. If your content does not have the visibility you would like or “you don’t appear on Google”, some factors of the well-known «SEO» may be failing. Digital Pylon company provides custom SEO solutions for small businesses and corporations at great prices. So, take note of the following provided simple tips to improve the web positioning of your blog provided by our experts that will help you take a step forward in your professional career, whatever the objective, for more to know about Digital Pylon click Adult SEO.
Tips to Optimize the SEO of your Blog
Now that you have a quality content well focused to meet the information needs of your target user, we will give you what will put it in the first results of the ranking.
This post is suitable for beginners who lack SEO knowledge. All the points that we will see are part of what is called SEO content on-page, which depend and are directly controllable by you and for which you will not require a deep or technical knowledge of web positioning.
The purpose of these measures, in addition to improving the user experience, is to help Google understand what your content is about. This will make it easier for you to index your pages and classify them.
Do a Study of Keywords or Keywords?
Before you start writing crazy, do good keyword research. This study will allow you to discover what are the demands of the users in the search engine.
Use SEO Tools to Search for Keywords
Suppose you have a blog that has employment as a theme. Well, from the word “employment”, you will play with new searches and enter other words
When you add more keywords, you increase the combinations. This is called “long tail keywords”, they are words that have fewer searches, but are more easily positioned. Example: “employment agencies”, “how to find a job online”
When you have your keywords/phrases, create an editorial calendar to create the content of your blog.
Control Keyword Density
While it is important to include the keywords and other related terms, it is important to do so with restraint. Watch for a balance, that the keyword density is not too low or excessive.
If you are looking for information, you will find several recommended ratios or percentages, however, it is a very relative topic.
As in almost everything related to web positioning, use your common sense. Almost everything that is too repetitive for the user will also be for Google.
Optimize Titles and Subtitles
When you write the titles (H1) and subtitles (H2, H3, H4 …) of your articles, keep in mind that they are related to user searches and follow a logic. The closer your titles are to the way people search, the easier it will be for Google to place you in the top positions.
- Keep in mind what problem you are going to solve with your content.
- Use the key word or phrase in your titles.
- Think like your reader and imagine what he would ask Google, answer him with your title.
- If you are creating a tutorial post (How to), reflect it in the title itself. (How to write a CV … Tips for submitting an application …).
- Consider the extension of H1. Use Plugins like SEOYoast to assess if you have exceeded the maximum extension set by Google.
- Use the H1, H2, H3 tags well … respecting the text hierarchy itself.
Create Descriptive but Attractive Metatags
The meta tag targets are that information that appears next to the URL in Google results.
- Title and Description are very important for SEO, because while allowing you to work your keywords should be attractive and generate click intention. They are key to increasing the CTR of your results.
- Think about them, because they will be your presence in search engine results, you should stand out from the rest.
- Include keywords in your metatags as early as possible
- Describe the content of your article and invite to read it
- Include Call to action or calls to action to click on your post
At the End:
If you found this information a lot, don’t be overwhelmed. If you have a blog, you don’t have to implement them at once. In fact, the healthiest thing is that you gradually modify your website and go to see what happens.
For example, modify the images on your website and analyze what happens with your upload speed. Optimize the titles and see what happens with the searches, etc.
However, if you do not have a blog, make a list with all these aspects and when you write an article verify that it meets these minimums before publishing it. When you have your blog ready, share it on your social networks so you have social traffic.